Women’s Health at Mission Heritage Medical Group
Mission Heritage Medical Group’s gynecologists and obstetricians
are dedicated to caring for women throughout all stages of life. Our focus
is to ensure women and their families receive individualized and caring
service. Through our affiliation with Mission Hospital, you'll find:
- The Women's Wellness Center for women's health and wellness services,
including our Breast Care Center and breast imaging services.
- Our highly skilled surgical team and technology allow for advanced minimally
invasive gynecological surgeries.
- Our obstetricians practice at one of the busiest labor and delivery programs
in the area -- the Mission Maternity Center helps welcome an average of
3,000 new babies into the world each year.
Our affiliation with Mission Hospital allows our board-certified physicians
to provide state-of-the-art services, including:
- The Mission Hospital Breast Center provides exceptional services for routine
screenings, early detection of breast cancer and other breast conditions.
By combining the expertise of breast specialists with advanced technologies,
we are able to provide you with quicker, safer and more accurate diagnosis
of breast cancer and conditions.
- Mission Women's Wellness Center offers complete breast health services
-- including prevention, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer -- in
a warm, secure environment to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Through MIssion Hospital in Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach, our maternity
- Expert pediatric services for babies that need specialty care. Parents
can take comfort in knowing that our partnership with CHOC Children's
at Mission Hospital provides expert pediatric services including a 24-hour,
in-house, board-certified neonatologist and intensivist staff in the Level
III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- A 24-hour, in-house Laborist Program which provides continual presence
of a physician to support our laboring patients should any emergencies arise.
- Highly skilled registered nurses and two board-certified perinatologists
work together with obstetricians and CHOC neonatologists to provide monitored
care for women with high-risk pregnancies. On average, over 600 critical
procedures, including ultrasounds for fetal testing are performed in the
Perinatal Diagnostic and Treatment Center each month, utilizing advanced
- Maternity education programs to prepare mothers and families for the arrival
of a new baby
- Heart screening for all newborns to identify critical congenital heart disease.
For more information, view our
services and physicians.