Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Clinical Trials & Research at St. Joseph
Health Medical Group
Almost all gastric (stomach) cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that
begin in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids). Other types
of gastric cancer are gastrointestinal carcinoid tumors, gastrointestinal
stromal tumors, and lymphomas. Gastric cancer is often diagnosed at an
advanced stage because there are no early signs or symptoms.
St. Joseph Health Medical Group is currently enrolling patients for the
following gastrointestinal cancer clinical trial:
Immunotherapy Plus Anti-hyaluronan for Relapsed or Refractory Gastric Adenocarcinoma
- Locally advanced or Stage IV (metastatic).
- All patients receive treatment.
- Patients must have failed at least one previous platinum-based chemotherapy
prior to enrolling.
- Patients need to be HA-high.
- All patients are given pembrolizumab + PEGPH20.
Main study doctor (Principal Investigator):
Ian Anderson, MD.
For more information, please contact the lead coordinator, Tracy Foster,
at (707) 521-3836 or