Palliative care is for people of any age, at any stage of illness, whether
that illness is curable, chronic, or life threatening.
In the clinic, you will have a 60-minute appointment with a Mission Heritage
Medical Group hospitalist, specializing in Palliative medicine. The doctor
will discuss your condition, treatment plan and address any concerns.
For additional information about Palliative Care, please go to:
Center to Advance Palliative Care:
Palliative Care Quality Network:
Palliative Care Screening
Do you have a life-limiting illness?
- Dementia or neurological disorders (e.g.: stoke, Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s,
multiple sclerosis, ALS)
- Advanced heart failure (congestive heart failure, severe coronary artery disease)
- Chronic lung disease (oxygen dependence, tracheotomy dependence, COPD,
pulmonary fibrosis, end-stage asthma)
- End-stage kidney disease
- End-stage liver disease
Do you have any of the following unmet Palliative Care needs?
- Frequent visits (e or more ED visits or hospital admissions in the past
- Uncontrolled symptoms (e.g.: pain, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting,
- Functional decline (e.g.: loss of mobility, frequent falls, difficulty
with cooking, cleaning, bathing or showering)
- Uncertainty about navigating complex medical problems
- Caregiver distress
If you have identified that you suffer from more than one of the items
listed above, please fill out the form below and one of our medical staff
will be in contact with you to see if Palliative Care is right for you.
Please email below or call our office today for additional information:
For your security, please do not use email to share personal information,
health information, social security numbers or credit card numbers.