News and Updates on Coronavirus, COVID-19
Contact your doctor before coming into the office
- If you are having symptoms suspicious for COVID-19 (cough, fever) please
call before coming to the office – so that we may direct you to
the appropriate site.
The best way to contact your doctor
Due to high call volume, please try to contact your doctor through the
patient portal for non-urgent requests or
find your doctor.
Safe Office Practice Standards
Your health and safety are our top priorities. We have safety measures
in place and are following local, state and federal protocols to keep
our clinics safe. The following COVID-19 standards of safe practice are
implemented at this location.
1. A mask must be worn by both the patient and physician or the physician’s
delegate when in proximity of the patient (meaning less than a 6-foot
distance between the patient and the physician or the physician’s
2. All patients, caregivers and providers entering the building are required
to have their temperatures checked at our entrances.
3. The physician and practice are following the medical practice policies
regarding COVID-19 screening and or testing patients.
4. Before any encounter, patients will be screened for potential symptoms
5. Our providers are staggering appointments to ensure waiting rooms have
space for social distancing. Each patient will have a 6 feet minimum of
space while waiting to see their provider.
Please note, for the safety of all our patients, caregivers, and providers,
an approved mask is required while inside our clinics for everyone except
children under the age of 2. We currently do not accept bandanas, gators,
and valve masks as approved form of a protective mask. If you do not have
a face mask, our clinic is able to supply you with one.
If you think you have been exposed to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and
have a fever or respiratory illness (cough or shortness of breath):
Call your primary care physician to schedule an evaluation.
Find a doctor.
911 for life-threatening emergency.