St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare is home to a team of board-certified primary
care physicians and specialists serving Northern and Southern California.
We pride ourselves in providing patients with compassionate, high-quality
health care. Our awarding-winning medical groups include:
- St. Joseph and St. Jude Heritage Medical Group (North Orange County)
- Mission Heritage Medical Group (South Orange County)
- St. Mary High Desert Medical Group (High Desert)
- St. Joseph Health Medical Group (Sonoma, Napa and Humboldt counties)
Comprehensive Benefits & Growth Opportunities
Benefits and growth opportunities include:
Competitive salary, plus bonus plan
Group medical, dental and vision benefits
Life and disability insurance
401k retirement plan
Governance and leadership opportunities
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare is affiliated with the following Providence
St. Joseph Health hospitals to provide convenient outpatient and hospital
services close to home.
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange (North Orange County)
- St. Jude Medical Center - Fullerton (North Orange County)
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach (South Orange County)
- St. Mary Medical Center - Apple Valley (High Desert)
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka (Humboldt County)
- Redwood Memorial Hospital - Fortuna (Humboldt County
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center - Napa (Napa County)
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital - Santa Rosa (Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and
- Petaluma Valley Hospital - Petaluma (Sonoma County)
St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare has a solid foundation and is devoted to
providing patient care adhering to four core values: Dignity, Service,
Excellence and Justice. As a values-based Catholic health care delivery
organization and based upon the vision of the Sisters of St. Joseph of
Orange, our focus is providing compassionate and personalized, high-quality
health care for Northern and Southern California.
About St. Joseph Health System
St. Joseph Health System (SJHS) is a $4.7 billion integrated Catholic health
care delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry. SJHS
provides a full range of care facilities including: acute care hospitals,
home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing
facilities, community clinics and physician organizations throughout California.
SJHS is committed to maintaining a continuum of care that matches the
diverse needs of the communities it serves.
About St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
Part of Providence St. Joseph Health, St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare includes
eight medical groups and six affiliate physician networks throughout Northern
and Southern California. Together, Heritage provides California residents
access to more than 580 primary care physicians and more than 1,500 physicians
in virtually every specialty.
Joining the Medical Group
Physician and Advance Practice Clinician opportunities.