Sleep Medicine at Mission Heritage Medical Group
The Mission Sleep Disorders Institute evaluates and treats adults, adolescents
and children with sleep disorders including: sleep apnea, insomnia, periodic
limb movements, narcolepsy and a variety of other unusual sleep disorders.
Tempur-Pedic beds in our lab provide a comfortable sleep away from home.
Our services include:
- Sleep consultations - individual evaluation with a Board-Certified Sleep
- Polysomnography (PSG) - An overnight sleep study in which sleep stages
and breathing are monitored.
- CPAP Titration Study (CPAP/BIPAP) - Treatment for sleep apnea.
- MSLT Study - Daytime test that evaluates daytime sleepiness and is a rule-out
- MWT Study - Measure the ability of a person to stay awake.
- Pulse Oximetry Screening - Overnight monitoring of SaO2 and pulse which
is done at home.