Urology at St. Joseph Health Medical Group
Our physicians are trained in the latest minimally invasive techniques
for managing kidney stones of all shapes and sizes, enlarged prostate
(BPH), urinary incontinence and more. Minimally invasive surgery leads
to faster recovery, helping our patients get back to their busy, active lives.
Our experts are here to help our patients with following services and more:
- Treatment of Kidney cancer, Prostate cancer, Bladder cancer, Testicular
cancer and other malignancies of the urinary tract.
- Treatment of Kidney stones of all types, using state-of-the-art endoscopy,
holmium laser lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, shock wave lithotripsy
and robotic surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery for Urologic cancers (prostate, kidney,
bladder, adrenal) and other Urologic disorders using the daVinci Xi Surgical platform
- In-office prostate ultrasound and cystoscopy
- Treatment of male & female urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Complex genitourinary reconstruction for treatment of urethral stricture,
peyronie’s disease and erectile dysfunction
- Treatment options for prostate enlargement (BPH) including Urolift, Button
transurethral resection and Greenlight laser photovaporization.
Our Urologists partner with other local experts within the community to
provide comprehensive care for complex Urologic diseases such as cancer,
incontinence and kidney stones. We understand that the best treatment
comes from a team of experts, and have integrated trusted medical oncologists,
radiation oncologists, nephrologists, surgeons, primary care physicians
and physical therapists that partner with us to provide forward thinking,
comprehensive, state-of-the-art services to our patients.