Bone Density Center
Conveniently located in our Cardiology suite, the Bone Density Center offers
the latest state-of-the-art Hologic Discovery bone densitometry. This
test lets our physicians identify patients at risk for osteoporosis and
other debilitating diseases. The new technology provides high-resolution
pictures with minimal radiation exposure.
The Bone Density Center has two technicians that perform the bone density
test and six physicians that treat conditions based on the results.
The center offers:
- Routine bone mass measurement
- Lumbar spine, femur and forearm
- FRAX data when needed-10 year risk estimation
- Total Body Calcium
- Body composition—body fat measurement
Instant Vertebral Assessment —IVA
- Spine Fracture assessment
- In-office consultation for diagnosis and treatment
Other features include:
- Appointments 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Physicians accept Medicare assignment most PPO plans
- Convenient parking at minimal cost
Cross roads: Crown Valley Pkwy. and Medical Center Rd.
A personalized approach to your health
Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.